Maintenance of mine belt conveyor with high inclin
08th June 2022
Checking parts and replacing equipment are also routine tasks for conveyor maintenance. If the bearing of the mining belt conveyor is deflected by external force, it should stop working, check whether the electric belt transport bracket of the mining belt conveyor is stable, and whether the debugger is installed in place.
In fact, to truly grasp the operation mode of the mining belt conveyor, we must follow the electric belt operation law of the mining belt conveyor, especially the staff should be more vigilant and pay attention to the minimum line of defense between people. It is necessary to use some advanced instruments to check and prevent the failure of mining belt conveyors, so as to reduce the occurrence of accidents.
Cleaning is the focus of mining belt conveyor maintenance work. When cleaning, be careful not to directly flush electrical components with pressurized water, such as various electrical components, motors, switches, etc., and do not directly flush the rollers and bearing seats.
The cleaning work is mainly to ensure personal safety, prevent materials from scattering, cause conveyor blockage, prevent dust from interfering with the normal operation of electrical appliances, timely discover hidden dangers of mining belt conveyor failures, and improve work efficiency.
The lubrication of the mechanical parts of the mining belt conveyor is an important part of its daily maintenance. The lubricating oil film can reduce the wear of mechanical parts and prolong the service life. The frictional heat generated by the conveyor can also be dissipated by lubricating oil.
3. Daily inspection
Precautions before starting up
(1) First, get in touch with the post personnel to confirm that the site is safe and normal;
(2) Check the wear of the head and tail wheels and various idlers and other parts, and whether the bracket fixing bolts are loose or fall off;
(3) Check whether the lubricating oil condition of each transmission device and various protective devices are safe, intact and effective;
(4) Check whether there are foreign objects on the tape, whether the feed inlet is blocked by large pieces of material, iron blocks, etc., and the wear of the feed inlet (lining plate, baffle).
(1) Check whether the cutting point is in the center of the belt and whether the belt is deviated;
(2) Check the motor, reducer, head and tail wheels for abnormal noise, vibration and heat;
(3) Check whether the tape feed port is blocked or agglomerated;
(4) Check whether the idler rotates normally;
(5) Check whether the guide belt groove block is worn and adjust it in time;
(6) Check whether the belt cleaning device is in good condition and whether the cleaning effect is complete. It is forbidden for incompletely cleaned materials to enter the tail wheel, causing the belt and roller surface to wear;
(7) Check whether each lubrication point (mainly the reducer) leaks oil, report and deal with it in time, and deal with it when planning maintenance.
Check after shutdown
(1) Check the tape for cracks and burrs;
(2) Check whether the cleaning agent is suitable and adjust it in time;
(3) Check whether the connecting parts such as bracket bolts are loose;
(4) Replace the idler rollers that are not flexible to rotate.