How much do you know about belt conveyors
25th November 2020
We should not be unfamiliar with belt conveyors. Now it has become a high-quality product commonly used in major occupations. However, there are some problems in the process. For this information, please let us know in detail:
1. Weld defects: Weld defects are more serious, which can be compensated by manual mechanical grinding treatment. The appearance of grinding marks will form an uneven appearance and affect the appearance.
2. Inconsistent appearance: only pickling and passivation of the weld will result in uneven appearance, which will affect the appearance. 3. Equipment elements: The scratches and creases formed when the profiles and plates are bent and bent are also the main reasons for rust after treatment.
4. Limited pickling capacity: pickling passivation paste is not omnipotent, it is difficult to remove plasma cutting, flame cutting and black oxide scale.
5. Uneven passivation and polishing: The belt polishing machine is manually polished and polished for pickling and passivation. It is difficult to achieve uniform and uniform processing for large-area workpieces, and it is impossible to obtain an ideal uniform appearance. And the cost of working time and auxiliary materials are also high.
6. Scratches are difficult to remove: the overall pickling and passivation, as well as the various scratches that occur during the processing, can not be removed, and the carbon steel, spatter, etc. attached to the stainless steel surface due to scratches and welding spatter It cannot be removed. It can cause chemical or electrochemical corrosion and rust in corrosive media.
7. Scratches caused by human factors are more serious: in the process of lifting, transportation and structural processing, the scratches caused by human factors such as bumps, pulling, hammering and so on are more serious, which makes surface treatment more difficult. It is also the main cause of corrosion after treatment.
8. Other factors: during the procurement and storage of stainless steel raw materials, bumps and scratches during lifting and transportation are also very serious, which is also one of the reasons for corrosion.
Belt conveyors sell well all over the country, and belt conveyors are very popular among users. The disassembly and assembly should be correct. When disassembling stainless steel, some people will not only pry the stainless steel improperly, but also use unstable things. Things such as blades or sharp edges can scratch or mark stainless steel. In this way, when stainless steel is running at high speed, the crack will gradually expand and crack. Replacement should be reasonable. Some people do not pay attention to model or specification when choosing stainless steel. In addition, a set of stainless steel canine teeth are arranged staggered, perhaps new and old. In this way, the tightness of stainless steel must be different, and then broken by everyone. Therefore, when replacing stainless steel, it must be replaced in groups. Do not add or reduce a stainless steel at will. Assuming that a piece of stainless steel is used to transmit power, it will obviously be destroyed soon, which will reduce the utilization rate of the engine. Prevent oil and water pollution. Contaminating the oil and water on stainless steel in cool sunlight will not only affect its transmission performance, increase slippage, and reduce transmission efficiency, but it is easy to change and shorten the service life after a long time. Therefore, stainless steel should be avoided. If there is oil or muddy water, remove the dirt in the belt groove frequently. The belt conveyor should also be protected from sunlight to prevent the tape from aging.
11F HUZHOU BAISHENG INTERNATIONAL BUILDING., HUZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA