Belt conveyor installation
23rd September 2020
1. Main installation sequence
The installation sequence of the main body of the belt conveyor should be to install the headstock first, then the middle frame of each section, and finally install the tailstock. Before installing the frame, the center position of the conveyor should be determined. All the working centers of the conveyor should be in a straight line. In the process of installing each frame, the longitudinal center position of the conveying distance should be consistent, and the longitudinal horizontal tilt angle must be within the allowable range. The error range of the single-row rack to the center line should be ±0.1mm, and the error of the overall length of the conveyor to the center of the rack should also be less than 35mm. After ensuring that the placement of all single-section racks is correct, all parts can be connected. After the connection is completed, the firmness of the installation and the accuracy of the center position should be checked.
2. Installation of drive device
Make sure that the drive shaft of the belt conveyor is perpendicular to the center line, and ensure that the center line of the conveyor overlaps with the center of the drive roller width, and the traditional axis and the axis of the reducer should also be parallel. of. The horizontal error range of the shaft should be within the range of 0.5-1.5mm. In the process of installing the drive device, the corresponding tensioning device can also be installed at the same time. The center line of the belt conveyor and the roller axis of the tensioning device should also be It is vertical.
3. Installation of rollers in various parts
This step is a very important part of installing the belt conveyor, it has an important influence on the working efficiency and service life of the belt conveyor. After installing the frame, the transmission device and the tensioning device one after another, the installation operation of the roller frame and the upper and lower rollers should be carried out. The conveyor belt should gradually assume the shape of a curved arc, and the spacing of the roller racks in the turning section It should be half of the normal roller frame. After the installation is completed, ensure that it has sufficient flexibility and reliability.
4. Debugging after installation
In the process of installing the frame, roller and roller, the following conditions should also be met at the same time:
(1) All the rollers should be kept parallel and arranged in rows with each other;
(2) All the supporting rollers should also be kept horizontal and parallel and arranged in rows with each other;
(3) After the current preparation work is completed, the rack can be installed on the floor or foundation. After the belt conveyor is fixed, the feeding device and unloading device can be installed;
(4) All supporting structure frames should be kept horizontally parallel and in a straight line, so when the process of installing the driving roller and the supporting roller frame is completed, the horizontal position and center position of the conveyor should be corrected immediately.
In addition, it is necessary to carry out the operation of the idling test machine in advance to ensure that the conveyor belt does not deviate when it is working, at the same time, the running law of the rollers, the contact degree of the conveyor belt surface and the guide plate, the operating temperature of the driving part, etc. The parameters also meet the requirements for use, and necessary debugging work must be carried out. Only after all are confirmed to be correct, the operation test can be carried out.
11F HUZHOU BAISHENG INTERNATIONAL BUILDING., HUZHOU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA